animalia Index du Forum
animalia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Art Of Losing To Win Becoming A New Creature In Chris

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    animalia Index du Forum -> Associations -> WWF
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yudyttomas

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Art Of Losing To Win Becoming A New Creature In Chris Répondre en citant

In my life I have faced many forms of loss. This may have been in the form of lost innocence, loss of a relationships, a job, housing, identity, and health just to name a few. Often when the loss occurs I find myself focusing on what was lost and what I no longer have. Going into an emotional spiral which has made me a victim instead of victorious.

I challenge you as I have challenged myself to add another perspective to the loss you face. Every loss carries with it a learning opportunity. As you go through the loss being able analyze the lessons learned is so important. In addition to this it is helpful to look at what is left and what is gained through making it through the season of loss. These lessons are based off of real life experiences that helped me to grow as person. This book chronicles a peak into the things I have lost naturally and also the things that I have lost or I am losing that is connected to my character.

In losing myself, old perspectives, lies, control, assumptions, rebelliousness, tears and finally fear I have become a new creature in Christ, old things have passed away and all things have been made new. (2 Corinthians 5:17) If you are through with being the victim and you want to walk in victory, experience the art of losing in order to win. Your life will never be the same.

The Art Of Losing To Win: Becoming A New Creature In Christ .txt download

查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
behold, all things are become new"), has led her past the “mess” of her old creature to her redeemed work-of-art through Christ’s sacrifice...
Great Texts of the Bible In Christ a New CreationWherefore if any man ...does come close enough to make it possible for Him to win our affection...
A new creature (Horatius Bonar, "Christ and the New Creation") "If any man is in Christ, he is a new creature: old things have passed away;...
Table of ContentsHow to Win Souls for Christ T is a great privilege to ...This old creature is dead and corrupt, and must be buried; and the ...

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

The Art Of Losing To Win: Becoming A New Creature In Christ

失去胜利的艺术:成为基督里的新生物

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
2016年4月22日 - appears to continue even in the church of God....Kenya stun Fiji to win Singapore Sevens! Kenya ..The old is goneNo matter if you are...
2014年10月8日 - We are justified by faith in ChristYou are a new creations a Christian hip hop s...
Improving your knowledge daily with interesting facts, stories and things that make you thinkThe journey of a young woman who found Christ after becoming a single mother at 19 years oldElectronic communication receptacles are no exceptionZachary...
2010年10月6日 - Everyone gets into arguments at some point in their lifeheart of the season - it is the story of the birth of Jesus Christ...
Becoming a new creature in Christ This i...
Tune In To Win: House Of His Creation Benefit Auction Meal Tickets!...Lisa Landis & The Kids Cookie Break will be LIVE Saturday, October 8th (...
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old ...This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person...
The Believer A New Creature In Christ by Charles Spurgeon On Salvation...Featuring a sermon puts it on the front page of the site and is the ...
A Window to the Divine has 1 rating and 1 reviewcircumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature...
The Imitation of ChristChrist Washing the Apostles...Creature, then he begins to Relish God Perfectly...Cross when through it, you can Win a Kingdom?...
2014年12月28日 - (Selling Christ In The Evangelical Megachurch)...salesperson friends out there, but that’s the ...t walk into churches thinking they’re be...
After your decision to accept Christ as your savior, you have been forever changedWhen ...to win their trust and anything for them if ...
the art of science and the abilities of each ..building a winning platform is very difficult, ...
Glossy advert for Jesus tries to win back the season from rampant commerce..If anything, one is more -l...
Enter to Win Tickets to the Creation Museum Prepare to BelieveHave you or your family experienced the Creation Museum yet?  This state-of-the-art 70...
2016年12月9日 - Tonto Dikeh Embraces Christ now A New Creature..Keeping very much to the...
2010年4月5日 - A long time ago, I thought you were the answer to all I needed but it's been a while now and I've forgotten what your face looks like and ho...
2014年10月3日 -  which makes reference to “being washed in blood” (aka the blood of Jesus Christ) and Christian baptism, is that everyone on Earth is lost...
LiveJournal Find more Communities RSS Reader Help #LJ18 Shop Help #LJ18 Login Login CREATE BLOG Join English (en) English (en) Русский...
There is an ongoing debate about wether Christian hip hop is really Christian or not--Simone Weil, Waiting for God Beauty captivates the flesh in order...
The state-of-the-art 75,000-square-foot Creation Museum brings the Bible to life, casting its characters and animals in dynamic formA ...What win I, if I gain the thing I seek? ...Each time God sent forth some new creature from...
From worldly to savedHere are both sides of the argument...Autobiographical Memory and the Art of ...

Jane Kramer’s classic 1992 story about the sculptor John Ahearn, whose statues of his Bronx neighbors launched a debate over political correctness and who...
With God and with Christ our restoration to ...God is the blessedness of the creaturePrepare to...
The United States of America is becoming more like Nazi Germany every single dayThe parallels...
A new revised version of William Jeven change them through invention and creation...correction of the day in fighting to win...
and the names of the Lord Jesus Christ and ...creature that was ultimately evidenced in some ..I know it just looks like a collection of kooky creatures, but believe it or not it comes from th...
winning in life because of ChristMenu Skip to ...I literally was a new creature, and my life .. 5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    animalia Index du Forum -> Associations -> WWF Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation